Dulces Tita ("DT") maintains this site for your personal entertainment, information, shopping and communication. Please feel free to browse and enjoy the site. Before doing so, please read the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"), as your use of the site is subject to them as well as all applicable laws or regulations. This site contains many of the valuable trademarks, names, titles, logos, images, designs, copyrights, and other proprietary materials owned and registered by DT, and used all across the world.
By accessing and browsing the site, you accept the Terms and Conditions. Also, please be aware that DT may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically revisit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. You should assume that everything you see or read on the site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the site without the written permission of DT. DT neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with DT.
2. You may download material displayed on the site for noncommercial, personal use only as long as you also retain all copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices contained on the materials. You may not, however, distribute, modify, publish, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the site for public or commercial purposes without the written permission of DT.
3. While DT endeavors to include accurate and up-to-date information on the site, DT makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. DT assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the site.
4. Your use of and browsing in the site are at your risk. Neither DT, any of its affiliates, nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the site is provided to you "as is" without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or noninfringement. Some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. DT also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the site.
6. Images displayed on the site are the property of DT. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes.
7. The trademarks, logos, and service marks ("Trademarks") displayed on the site are registered and unregistered Trademarks of DT. Nothing contained on the site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trademark displayed on the site without the written permission of DT. Your use of the Trademarks displayed on the site, or any other content on the site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are also advised that DT will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
8. DT has not reviewed any or all sites linked to the site and is not responsible for the content or the privacy policies of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the site. Your linking to the site, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of DT.
9. We appreciate hearing from you. However, please note that DT does not give credit or compensation for unsolicited ideas about new or improved marketing, product, or packaging concepts. DT staff and contractors may be working on the same or similar ideas. Please do not send to DT any creative or original materials or ideas including those related to marketing, product, or packaging concepts. If you do send us any ideas, suggestions, or materials, they will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary and may or may not be used by us for any purpose.